If you’re a new client of McGrath Veterinary Center, welcome to our practice! We’re always happy to meet new pets and the people who love them, and to show our appreciation, we’re offering 10% off of your pet’s first wellness exam. You can schedule your pet’s first visit with us by calling 818-796-4550. Before your pet’s first visit, we ask that you plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before his/her appointment to allow time for completion of our New Client Form. This form can also be printed and filled out from home before you come in.
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR PET’S FIRST VISIT
- Records: Please bring your pet’s medical records from his/her previous veterinarian, which you can email in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Credit Card Information: We will request your credit card information at the time of scheduling. Please note that we maintain a 12-hour cancellation policy; If your pet’s appointment is missed without notice, your card will be charged.
- Medications: Also be prepared with any medications that your pet is using, if applicable.
- Stool sample: If you’re bringing your pet in for a wellness exam, we ask that you bring in a fresh stool (no more than a few hours old) sample so we can conduct a fecal analysis to check for internal parasites.
- Carrier/leash: For your pet’s safety and that of our other patients, we recommend that cats be carried in a well-ventilated carrier and that dogs be brought in on a leash or carrier.
Schedule your pet’s first visit at McGrath Veterinary Center today! We can’t wait to meet you both!