Customer Service Representative
We are searching for a people-oriented veterinary customer service representative to join our team.
Duties include communication, controlling client flow, and other clerical duties. They are the heart and
soul of the veterinary practice as well as the face of the organization.
A successful veterinary receptionist is compassionate and empathetic to all our patients and their
- Veterinary Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Greeting and welcoming all patients/clients with a smile.
- Answering telephone calls and other methods of communication.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Communicating with the entire hospital staff.
- Issuing/completing documents for treatment.
- Processing client transactions.
- Clerical duties.
- Veterinary Receptionist Requirements:
- 2+ years of customer service experience preferred.
- Comfortable working in proximity to animals.
- Basic arithmetic skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking abilities.
- Capacity to work well during all situations.
- Ability to work shifts, on weekends, and on public holidays, as needed.
- Fast-paced environment
- Must be able to manage multiple phone lines, admittances, and other staff/client requests
- Must be able to differentiate and prioritize various levels of patient care
- Organized and time efficient
- Friendly, courteous, empathetic, compassionate, professional demeanor, and team-driven
- Excellent communication skills with clients and staff
- Clerical skills include basic computer skills, cash handling, reconciliation, and emailing
A waiting period may apply
Full-time employees eligible